These of you who’ve adopted my weblog for some time in all probability know that Flippity is one among my go-to suggestions for anybody trying to make video games, flashcards, and timelines with Google Sheets. Not too long ago, Flippity launched a brand new template for making your personal on-line board recreation via Google Sheets.
With Flippity’s new board recreation template you possibly can create a recreation that features as much as eight gamers, has as much as three cube to roll, and interactive recreation squares. You recreation also can embrace movies, photos, Google Drawings, and graphs. And your college students can play your recreation with out an e mail handle or having to create any type of on-line account. Check out my brief video under to see how one can create and play your personal on-line board recreation.
Key factors from the video:
- You’ll be able to customise the participant markers and use photos as an alternative of the default markers.
- You’ll be able to embrace photos in every recreation sq..
- You need to use as much as three cube in your recreation.
- You’ll be able to have every sq. on the board give a distinct path or immediate.
- Your deck of playing cards can embrace movies, photos, hyperlinks, and graphs.
Functions for Schooling
Flippity’s new board recreation template could possibly be nice for growing a enjoyable overview exercise on your college students to play in your on-line or in-person classroom. In the event you have been to have college students use it remotely, I might need one scholar screenshare it by way of Google Meet or Zoom after which transfer the items for every participant. Since you possibly can hyperlink to absolutely anything within the recreation playing cards, I might put hyperlinks to digital flashcards the place college students should reply a query appropriately so as to advance on the sport board.