Not like final week through which I hosted greater than a dozen webinars, this week I did not host any. I’m going to host a couple of webinars subsequent week. One in every of them is a dwell Q&A with my pal Rushton Hurley from Subsequent Vista for Studying. Register right here to hitch us for that free webinar.
As I do each weekend, I’ve assembled a listing of the most well-liked posts of the week. Have a look!
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Convert Handwritten Notes Into Google Paperwork
2. Methods to Make a Digital Bookshelf in Google Slides
three. Methods to Create a Timed Quiz in Google Classroom
four. 5 Alternate options to Conventional Ebook Report Initiatives
5. Methods to Convert a PDF Right into a Google Doc
6. Making ready for the Worst With Zoom, Twin Displays, Microphones, and Extra
7. Phidgets – A Enjoyable, Free, Arms-on Approach to Study Python, Java, and Extra
Again to Faculty PD Alternatives
This week I acquired a bunch of requests to host PD webinars for the beginning of the varsity yr. If you would like to have me host a PD session on your faculty, please ship me a observe at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to be taught extra about how we will work collectively.
Thank You for Your Help!
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
In addition to FreeTech4Teachers.com and the every day electronic mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday evening/ Monday morning) and it consists of my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – greater than 26,000 individuals subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common sequence of instructional movies together with greater than 400 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally photos of my youngsters, my canines, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.