Good morning from Maine the place it’s a crisp 31F exterior as I await the dawn whereas compiling this week’s record of the most well-liked posts.
I had a brilliant busy week with college students again in my classroom for the primary time since March 13th. I additionally hosted two webinars and was interviewed for a podcast. The webinars had been Ten Search Methods College students Must Know (recording out there right here) and Two Ed Tech Guys Take Questions & Share Cool Stuff (recording out there right here).
After a busy week, I would like a little bit psychological break so I am going fishing this morning. I hope that you simply additionally get time to relaxation and recharge this weekend.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Google Provides Extra Trainer Controls for Google Meet – Yay!
2. Motion pictures on Map – Uncover the World By way of a Map & Video Mixture
three. Whiteboard Chat – On-line Whiteboards You Can Share and Monitor
four. TeacherMade – Rapidly Create & Share a Number of On-line Actions
5. Add Science & Math Simulations to Google Websites
6. An Simple Option to Make a Cease Movement Video
7. Video Puppet is Now Narakeet – Nonetheless Turns Slides Into Narrated Movies
Thank You for Your Help!
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
Moreover FreeTech4Teachers.com and the each day e-mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday night time/ Monday morning) and it consists of my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – greater than 28,000 folks subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common sequence of instructional movies together with greater than 400 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 460,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is largely photos of my youngsters, my canine, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.