It is laborious for me to imagine that it is the final day of July. It appears like simply final week I used to be internet hosting end-of-year Google Meet periods with my college students. Now I am beginning to consider the primary day of faculty that’s lower than a month away. That is why I will have a number of days offline subsequent week to recharge my mind and my enthusiasm. I hope that you have had or can have an identical alternative earlier than faculty begins.
As I do on the finish of each month I’ve compiled a listing of the ten most learn posts during the last 30 days. Have a look and see if there’s something helpful or fascinating that you simply missed.
These had been the preferred posts in July:
1. Use Whiteboards in Google Meet With out Screensharing
2. 7 New Google Meet Options for Academics
three. Convert Handwritten Notes Into Google Paperwork
four. The right way to Use Kahoot With Google Classroom
5. 5 Methods to Make Whiteboard Educational Movies in Your Internet Browser
6. Seven Concepts for Flipgrid Actions
7. 5 Google Classroom Options You May Have Missed or Forgotten
eight. The right way to Make a Digital Bookshelf in Google Slides
9. The right way to Create Your Personal On-line Board Sport
10. The right way to Work With PDFs in Google Classroom
Again to Faculty PD Alternatives
This week I acquired a bunch of requests to host PD webinars for the beginning of the college yr. If you would like to have me host a PD session on your faculty, please ship me a word at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to be taught extra about how we will work collectively.
Thank You for Your Assist!
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
Moreover FreeTech4Teachers.com and the every day electronic mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday night time/ Monday morning) and it consists of my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – greater than 26,000 individuals subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common collection of educational movies together with greater than 400 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is largely photos of my youngsters, my canines, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.