Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and burning off the final of the in a single day fog. It’ll be an amazing day for enjoyable issues like driving bikes with my children and not-so-fun issues like mowing the garden. I hope that you just even have a enjoyable and enjoyable weekend.
This week I spent fairly a little bit of time planning a brand new challenge and dealing on a collection of movies that I will be releasing later this summer season. I additionally took a while to have a look at suggestions from the June session of the Sensible Ed Tech Digital Summer time Camp and made a few tweaks for the upcoming July periods (register right here). In fact, I additionally revealed some new weblog posts. The most well-liked ones are listed under.
These the preferred posts of the week:
1. 5 Missed Options of Google Types Quizzes
2. Up to date – Find out how to Create Digital Class Photos With Pixton EDU
three. Jamboard + Screencastify = Whiteboard Video
four. NASA Selfies – Put Your self in Area and Be taught a Bit About It
5. 5 Screencastify Settings You Ought to Know Find out how to Use
6. Video: The Photo voltaic System to Scale
7. Find out how to Use Photos in Google Types
In July I will be internet hosting Educating Historical past With Expertise. It is a 5 half course designed that can assist you develop new methods to create participating historical past classes and initiatives. Register now and use the low cost code THWT2020.
This summer season I am working with a handful of faculties and organizations to develop on-line skilled growth for lecturers. If you would like to work with me, please ship me a be aware at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to be taught extra about how we will work collectively.
Thank You for Your Assist!
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
Apart from FreeTech4Teachers.com and the day by day e mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech Publication – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday evening/ Monday morning) and it contains my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – 25,000 folks subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common collection of educational movies together with greater than 350 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally footage of my children, my canines, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.