Good morning from Maine the place I am up practically two hours earlier than dawn. Sure, I get up early. However it’s additionally an indication that summer time is sort of over. Fall formally begins subsequent week and shortly I will be spending a part of my weekends cleansing up the fallen leaves on my property. Immediately, although, I plan to play exterior driving bikes with my youngsters. I hope that you just even have time to do one thing enjoyable this weekend.
This week within the again closet in my classroom I discovered an artifact that turned my PC restore class right into a historical past class for a couple of minutes. I discovered an AOL disc from 2002! Are you able to think about if we needed to do distant instruction with dial-up?
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
Thank You for Your Help!
- Tons of of you’ve gotten participated in a Sensible Ed Tech webinar this yr. Thanks!
- College of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this weblog for a few years.
- Pixton EDU gives an effective way to create comics in your classroom.
- Cloud Cease Movement supplies an effective way to make cease movement movies.
- Discover cool mugs and different swag in my YouTube retailer.
Different Locations to Observe My Work
Apart from FreeTech4Teachers.com and the day by day e-mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech Publication – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday night time/ Monday morning) and it contains my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – greater than 29,000 folks subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common collection of instructional movies together with greater than 400 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 460,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally footage of my youngsters, my canine, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.