Good morning from Maine the place it’s chilly, however clear. The leaves are quickly altering coloration and falling to the bottom. There’s a important quantity of raking time in my close to future. The one advantage of having to rake leaves is that my daughters love to leap in leaf piles. Earlier this week they dragged their Little Tikes slide to a leaf pile and slid into it.
Earlier than I am going make leaf piles, I’ve this week’s checklist of the most well-liked posts to share with you. The checklist options some updates about G Suite for Training, cool maps actions, and a option to make your personal on-line video games.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
Thanks in your help!
- Greater than 300 of you might have participated in a Sensible Ed Tech course or webinar this yr. These registrations assist preserve Free Expertise for Lecturers and Sensible Ed Tech going. I could not do it with out you!
- Pixton EDU is a superb instrument for creating comics and storyboards.
- Cloud Cease Movement makes it straightforward to create a cease movement video in your internet browser.
Different Locations to Comply with Me
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 30,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of ed tech instruments.
- I have been Tweeting at @rmbyrne for 13 years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And should you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you may comply with me on Instagram or Strava.